Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Celebrating My 1st Blogaversary!


Wow! How fast a year goes by!

So many happy things have happened to me through blogging!

A year ago today, I set up my page. I had no idea what I was doing, and I don’t know what I expected from blogging. A year later, I am still, unfortunately, tech-challenged. I have learned more about how to do things from my very patient friends, Andrea and Barbara. (Thank you!) Sometimes, I’ve even understood the Internet tutorials. Now, that is truly amazing!

One of the reasons I blog is to get to know you. (Don’t worry; no personal questions following.) If you’re a regular reader, I would enjoy hearing your answers to any or all of these questions:
  1. What do you like best about “In the Way”?
  2. What kind of post is your personal preference: Bible studies, issues of the day, book reviews, travel recommendations?
  3. What would you like to see more of?

If you have any other comments, please feel free to share them.

Thank you, Readers, for making this first blogging year a blessing.

May God bless you!


6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. I tried to post this yesterday via my phone, but not sure if it went through.
    1. Christian blog!
    2. I enjoy a variety - whatever is on your heart
    3. I really benefit reading any sort of Christian mentoring type posts. (Biblical womanhood, wifey advice, housekeeping) Although I'm also blessed by bible study posts - great food for thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input. I probably could do more mentoring-type blogs. :o) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow...time did go by! Can't believe it's been a year already! I enjoy all of your posts because they are short, easy to read, and always applicable. But I do like your posts on current events...you have a different perspective, and you often pull in things from Europe that we don't always hear about over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Andrea, for being my go-to tech help!

      I'm glad you like my "different" perspective. ("Normal is just a setting on your dryer," says someone dear to me.)

      God bless!

      Delete
  3. Forgive me for being so late in saying "Happy blogoversary!" I'm doing a bit of catch-up blog reading today.

    I like book reviews -- you almost always talk about books that I am unfamiliar with, and that's so refreshing after seeing so many blogs discussing the same things.

    I like mentoring posts, too, as Lauren said. It seems like no matter where we are or how far along on the journey, we still need encouragement from other women, to see Biblical truth lived out in each other's lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your input. I think I will add more "mentoring" type blogs. What happened is that my whole book is mentoring, and so, I guess I wasn't looking for the same kind of thing in my blog. Gotta re-think a little. We'll see what happens.

      Glad you enjoy the book reviews. :o) I read some interesting and crazy stuff. It's the way I unwind.

      Delete

Please share your thoughts.