Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 20, 2016

A Thanksgiving Hymn



With Thanksgiving around the corner, I’d like to borrow some words of praise from the Bible’s book of Psalms.

I will praise Thee.


  • I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works (Psalm 9:1).
  • I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people (Psalm 35:18).
  • I will praise thee forever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints (Psalm 52:9).
  • I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations (Psalm 57:9).
  • I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore (Psalm 86:12).
  • I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations (Psalm 108:3).
  • I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation (Psalm 118:21).
  • Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee (Psalm 118:28).
  • I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments (Psalm 119:7).
  • I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee (Psalm 138:1).
  • I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Psalm 139:14).


Have a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.